|Early Bird Registration
until February 4th, 2019
|Participants, Physicians and Scientists
|Residents*/ Trainees*/ Nurses and Students
|Participants from developing countries**
* Non-tenured junior scientists. Registration form must be accompanied by documentation of residency, or a letter from the Department Head, confirming their status. The letter should be printed on the department letterhead and uploaded during the online registration form.
** Developing countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower-middle-income economies; click here to see the Country Classification data.
*** The workshop is organized in conjunction with the congress. It will take place on April 4th (from 08:00 to 13:15) at Palau De Congressos, Palma De Mallorca. In order to attend the workshop, participants will have to be registered for the congress.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Registration fee has to be paid before the deadline for early registration; otherwise your registration fee will be updated to the current one.
- If member or student registration is selected please provide the proof of this category; otherwise you will be requested to pay the registration difference amount.
- Full payments are required in advance to the conference start. A confirmation voucher and invoice will be sent right after we received the payment. Please review it carefully and take note of your registration number. This number will be requested for any change or check.
- All payments have to be made on Euros, please find as follow the available payment methods:
- Credit Card Online: you will be redirected to a Bank secure page. VISA, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
- Bank Transfer: detailed banking information will be provided automatically by e-mail. Bank fees must be paid by the participant. This option only will be available until 01/03/2019.
- All pending amount has to be paid at the Technical Secretariat during the documentation delivery. In case of bank transfer payment or another method but not received it, you will be requested for an advice bank slip. Otherwise, you will be requested to pay the pending amount.
- Hotel reservations will be booked on a first-come first-served basis upon reception of the corresponding payment.
- Grupo Pacífico has block-booked rooms for the dates of the Congress. Previous dates or late departures are subject to hotel availability.
- In case that the selected hotel was fully booked, we will assign you an available hotel with similar characteristics.
- All rates are per room per night, including VAT (subject to change according to official order), and breakfast.
- We advise all participants to request their hotel reservations as soon as possible to guarantee accommodation (01/03/2019).
- Grupo Pacifico (GP) acts as organizing agency and is not responsible for loss, injury or damage to any person or property.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
- Any change of name will be dealt with as a cancellation and a new registration.
- Cancellations received up to 01/02/2019 deposits will be refunded less 50 € for administrative costs.
- Cancellations received up to 01/02/2019 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed.
- No refund will be made for cancellations received after 02/02/2019 or registered participants who fail to attend.
- No refunds will be made in case of cancelled sessions or program changes.
- Reimbursements, if applicable, will be processed right after the Conference.