- Attending gynecologist. Reproduction Unit. Instituto Valenciano de Infertilidad, Valencia, Spain.
- Clinical researcher at the IVI Foundation.
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Valencia.
- Associate Professor accredited by ANECA (National Agency for the Accreditation and Evaluation of Quality of Spanish Universities).
Education and Training
- Licentiate in Medicine and Surgery. University of Valencia (1993).
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology. University Hospital La Fe, University of Valencia (1998).
- Doctor in Medicine and Surgery. University of Valencia (2001).
- Fertility training: Instituto Valenciano de Infertilidad, University of Valencia.
- European Certificate of Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery in Clermnont Ferrand, 1998-1999.
- Master in Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery, Valencia, 2004-2005.
- Level III of ultrasonography in Obstetrics & Gynaecology by the Sociedad Española de Obstetricia y Ginecología (SEGO), 1998, being re-accredited in 2015.
- Editor/ co-editor of 10 books about human reproduction.
- Author/ co-author of 225 original articles or book chapters, including 84 papers in international journals with impact factor.
- 91 international and national lectures given.
- Author/ co-author of 159 oral/poster presentations in international and national congresses.
- Director/ co-director of 8 doctoral thesis.
- Member/ past member of the Editorial Board of “Cuadernos de Medicina Reproductiva”, “Open Autoimmunity Journal”, “Open Obesity Journal” and “Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology”.
- Past Member of the “Grupo Latinoamericano de Interés en Reproducción Humana” and the “Global Fertility Academy”.
- Past Coordinator of the Group of Interest in Reproductive Endocrinology and current member of the Task Force on Reproductive Failure of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF).
- Assessor of “McMaster Online Rating of Evidence (MORE) System”, Mc Master University, Ontario, Canada.
- Scientific Editor in the British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Reviewer of 22 international journals about human reproduction.
- Member of the Research Committee of the Instituto Valenciano de Infertilidad and Board member of the Ethical Committee of the Instituto Valenciano de Infertilidad.
Honors & Recognitions
- Licentiate in Medicine & Surgery with a Special distinction (1993)
- Doctor in Medicine & Surgery (MD) with Special distinction (2004)
- Special Prize in the field of scientific research in biomedicine and health sciences, Generalitat Valenciana (2010).
- Human Reproduction Top Reviewer (2013 & 2015)