Marcos Ferrando Serrano
- Medical Director IVI Bilbao (2011- ongoing)
Education & Training
- Master’sdegree in Medical Direction and Clinical Managemet, Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Ministerio de Sanidad. UNED. 2013
- Master’s degree in Endoscopic gynecological surgery, Hospital La Fe, Valencia, 2010
- Specialist in obstetrics and gynecology, Hospital La Fe, Valencia, 2007
- Master’s degree in Human Reproduction. Universidad Complutense de Madrid. Sociedad Española de Fertilidad. 2006.
- Doctoral Program in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department. University of Valencia 2005.
- Medicine and Surgery, University of Valencia, 2002.
- Participation in 33 Research Projects (national and international), 24 of them as Principal Investigator and 9 as Secondary Researcher. Some of these projects are founded by Basque Government:
- ETORGAI in 2010
- GAITEK. SPRI in 2013, 2014
- HAZITEK. SPRI. 2015, 2016, 2018
- Author or co-author in 29 articles related to reproductive medicine
- Author or co-author in 100 chapter in books related to reproductive medicine
- Co-author in one book related to reproductive medicine
- 78 abstracts presented at national and international congresses on Human Reproductive Medicine
Member of Spanish Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society (SEGO)
Member of SpanishFertilitySociety (SEF) and European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
Member of International FertilityPreservationSociety
Best medical resident doctor award. 2007. Hospital La Fe.
Higher diploma in Research Methodology. Instituto San Carlos III. Ministerio de Sanidad.
Coordinator in severalcoursesrelated to reproductive medicine.
Speaker in severalnational and internationalconferencesrelated to reproductive medicine.